Sunday, September 30, 2007
Cody's Birthday
This weekend we celebrated Cody's 23rd birthday! We had a yummy breakfast and opened gifts in the morning (and 1:30 in the morning before we went to bed the night before...Cody talked me into letting him open some because it was "officially" his birthday...tee hee...he is too persuasively cute:). Once Cody got home from work we traveled up to Green River and spent the weekend with the Cutler Clan. We went to Derek's game (which they won 18-0!) and then had ice cream cake afterwards...Cody just loves his ice cream! The next day Brad and Cody went golfing (as much as the weather would allow) and Nan and I went to the Relief Society Broadcast and dinner with the other sisters of their stake. I felt a little out of place because I didn't know anyone, but they were super friendly and I felt included quickly. Last night we visited Cody's buddy, Rob, and his wife, Mel. (Rob was a groomsman at the wedding if that helps refresh any memories.) It was good to see friends again. We woke up early this morning and traveled back to Logan to make it to our 1:30 church. It was a fun weekend, and good to be with family. We can't wait to go down to Centerville next weekend! We've missed the Moons tons!:) We've loved reading everyone's blogs though, and hopefully we'll keep up with our blog more. I totally spaced taking any pictures on Cody's birthday because I was too busy with the camcorder. I did take one random picture at the end of the night though with Cody holding a baby cookie with one lit candle in it...we took this picture solely to have something to put on our blog, but then we left our camera in Wyoming! We'll send pictures as soon as we get it back. Anyways, we love you! Hope everyone had a great weekend!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's good to finally here from you guys. It sounds like your life hasn't slowed down much. Happy late birthday Cody. We love you guys!
I'm so glad that you guys have finally posted! I was beginning to think you never would! YAY! :D
Post a Comment