Hello Family! I know it's been awhile since y'all heard from us. We've been stuck in the books like glue. There's just no escaping them! The past two weeks we've been taking tests, quizzes, working on semester projects, not sleeping, eating some, and loving it all along the way. Tuesday night, Cody only slept for one hour! He had a huge organic chemistry exam the next morning and it was a beast! I've never seen anyone study so hard and for so long. I took two Accounting exams and did alright...it's definitely some tough business. We're still working part time, as well. (However, Cody will be quitting ICON by Thanksgiving so if any of you want to buy some exercise equipment, now is the time;) We had a Halloween party at my work on Wednesday and I dressed up like a cat. We played Halloween games all night to celebrate the holiday. Cody dressed up as an Aggie fan and went to the basketball game with our friends, Klint and Emily. We did get one trick-or-treater too! Good thing we bought some candy just in case. That was pretty much the extent of our holiday. Friday night Cody and I went to the cutest movie ever! It's called "Bee Movie." We highly recommend it to everyone. It's a great family film. Here is the trailer for it just to give you an idea.
Saturday we went to the sealing of two of our friends, Wade and Francine. We haven't been to a sealing since our own wedding day and it was such a joy to be there and be reminded of the covenants we have made. It was crazy...I think I was more emotional at there's than at our own wedding...probably because I wasn't so anxious and nervous this time!:) It was a beautiful ceremony. I felt so happy for them. Francine is actually a convert to the church and was baptized just barely a year ago. I know they had been waiting for this day for a very long time so she could go through the temple. It was so special to be there and share the day with them. It strengthened my testimony of eternal families and how important it is to keep Heavenly Father a part of our marriage and family. Several of he testimonies born today in testimony meeting talked a lot about eternal families, as well. It was wonderful. I'm so grateful for each of you and for my own newly-wed little family. What a blessing.
4 comments:
It's great to hear from you guys! Even though you're both so busy it's good to hear you were able to attend the temple. Thanks for thinking of us while you were there-you are so sweet! :) I always enjoy hearing those covenants again too. What a blessing to be a part of this church. Lots of love! Jen
We're grateful to have you and Cody as part of our Eternal family, too. Love, Mom
It is truly a wonderful blessing to be in the temple for such an occasion. I'm glad you had the opportunity so soon after your own marriage. We love you guys! It was so good to hear from you and read your tag. xoxo, christine
Camille, it's time for some more pics. I am all about em. I am glad you guys got to go to the temple. I think that is one of my favorite things to do is attend sealings. It gives me strength and motivation to try harder and be better.
Post a Comment