Yeah, that's pretty funny. I swear, my finals were never that extreme and stressful. I must have had it easy. Nate just took his last final today, we are so excited! I am so proud of him!!!
Brandon is in the same boat! Good luck, good luck! There is a great reward (Christmas!) at the end of the tunnel...that's what always kept me going! (smile) Hope all goes well!
5 comments:
Love it! Guess what though...Scott is DONE!!!! Sorry to rub it in, I hope you forgive me. Good luck this week!
That's funny! Good luck. We are excited to see you guys once you're done.
Yeah, that's pretty funny. I swear, my finals were never that extreme and stressful. I must have had it easy. Nate just took his last final today, we are so excited! I am so proud of him!!!
Brandon is in the same boat! Good luck, good luck! There is a great reward (Christmas!) at the end of the tunnel...that's what always kept me going! (smile) Hope all goes well!
A picture is worth a thousand words...gotta love Finals Week...good luck!
Post a Comment