Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Stash

.
As you can see, we have been so absorbed with other activities that Cody hasn't even had a chance to think about shaving that scruff! Well before he let it all go, he kept the stash just to see how it suited him. What do ya think, eh?

6 comments:

malibumoons said...

wow, shave the stache man. Just kidding, those pictures are pretty dang funny. Nate has done that before too. That's hilarious.

Marianne said...

My vote is to shave it!!! I'm not a facial hair fan...ask Scott!

Moon family said...

UGLY!! Keith kept a mustache after Afghanistan for all of 2 minutes because it is just that ugly! It is funny to see guys with mustaches though, they look so different!

Mom Moon said...

You don't want to know what I think. Well, I'll say this much. Cody is so adorable normally why do something that doesn't contribute to his good looks.

Christine said...

Amen to everyone's comments. Sorry Cody, you're just too handsome without it!

Cody and Camille said...

Hahahahaha!!! It doesn't look like there is a toss up here as to whether I should have kept the stache or not. Luckily I shaved it right after taking the pictures, if not, I would have had a world of fun the next time I saw everyone.