Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sunday Nature Walk

After working a long 6 days, Cody and I took full advantage of a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We ate dinner out on our balcony and then took a stroll around this pond they have near our apartment. It was gorgeous! The pond is full of ducks and ducklings of all sizes. It was so cute to see the little duck families swimming around. Cody and I were just chillin' on a blanket near the pond enjoying our dessert and this duck family came up on shore to grab a bite to eat. I'm not sure if they were more interested in the grass or our yummy cheesecake. They sure got close though! I started to snap a bunch of pictures and then the papa of the family got a little nervous and starting squealing at me. I did manage to get a few pictures...


I love this one with the 8 baby ducklings...so cute!

7 comments:

malibumoons said...

love the pics. that would be fun to have a little lake/pond so close. you and cody are so cute. and so are those duckies.

Moon family said...

Wow, it's beautiful there. I didn't realize you had a balcony. Sounds like you're living the high life, balconies, ponds, cheesecake. :) You'd better still come back to Utah when all this fancy living is over!

Lyndsi said...

Cute!!! You're brave...those big geese can be so MEAN!!! Glad things are going great for you guys!

Anonymous said...

We have a few ponds by our condo and I always see geese or ducks around. They can be really cute, but after a while they get really annoying. Especially when a goose stands in the middle of the road and doesn't move. true story.
You guys seem to be loving life! I'm happy for you!

Cody and Camille said...

Okay...so the big ones are Canadian geese!:) Not ducks...tee hee.

Mom Moon said...

Beautiful pictures. What a nice setting.

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille and Cody, so this is really awesome way to keep in touch and know what is going on in your life. The duck pics are adorable. How fun! Good luck with the DAT and finding dental schools to apply for. Hope that all goes well.