Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Night of the Baby Back Rib



A couple weekends ago, we all went out to J. Alexander's for our last dinner together as a team. For some reason, one of the guys thought it would be hilarious to see me eat a baby-back rib with no utensils (how else would one eat a rib?). Well anyway, there I was eating my one little rib ever so nicely and cleanly when Cody grabs it and rubs it all over my face and lips! Can you believe it?!? It's not like I've ever splattered food all over his face;) Haha. True, it was pretty funny, but the guys went nuts! They were practically rolling on the floor! I'm sitting there thinking it's just a little sauce! And it really was just a little sauce, but the boys thought it was hysterical! I may never know why...

3 comments:

Mom Moon said...

Haven't I given Cody the "How the Wedding Cake ceremony goes, so goes the marriage" pep talk?"

Maybe I should consider doing the, "How the Baby Back Ribs go, so goes the marriage" pep talk?"

I can see how you love Cody's spontinaiety. Did he learn it from you?

Lots of love to you both.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You are so cute! haha!
Ker

Christine said...

love. it.