I'm not usually one to care about all the little extra girly things, but last week Tay and I went and got our nails done and Kerri offered to re-highlight my hair! So I definitely felt pampered! She went a little more blonde this time and I love it! Thanks so much!:)


4 comments:
No prob...love the hair!!
Ker
How fun! There is nothing better than a new hair-do and a new set of nails! Looking good Camille!
Camille, you are so cute. Your hair looked fine, but I bet it looks stinkin sexy now. Youa re beautiful.
I spent the most money on make-up that I have spent all at once in my life this week. Dr. Thompson's assistant does all the make-up help for those who have had plastic surgery. I HAVE to wear a very high quality sunblock on my face for the rest of mortality. After I put it on, I have some mineral foundation and blush type things that I wear.
She is also ordering me in some cream eye make-up, just because it's hard to find. She said it can be used for eyeliner. I said, no thanks, just eye shadow.
Can you believe I'm dealing with this? You call it "pampering", I call it a hassle. I'm all for streamlining. To each his own.
Post a Comment