Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Road Trip!

(View from our car as we crossed the Missouri River. We crossed it so many times, I lost track! How curvy can a river be???)

I would say Cody and I have had our fair share of road trips since we've been married. Our first one was just weeks after our honeymoon to Richmond, Virginia! This definitely broke us in being the longest road trip we've taken. Then it was to Tijuana, Mexico for Spring Break 2008! Just a couple months later and we were off to Columbus, Ohio for another summer of sales. After settling into our new home in Ohio, we took a trip to Memphis, Tennessee for my cousin's wedding. At the end of that summer, we took a trip to Pennsylvania to see Casey the day before he headed home to Wyoming at the close of his mission. Well just after a week of being back home in Logan, Utah we took yet another trip to Lincoln, Nebraska for Cody's first dental interview. Now here we are, just back from yet another road trip (and it won't be the last) from Indianapolis, Indiana!!! We spent the last week looking at housing options and job hunting for our move in just two months! We had such a fun week with great success. We found a beautiful town home we couldn't be more thrilled about. The best part was staying in Seymour with Cody's Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. They are so fun to be around! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!:)

(Monopoly Time! BIG MONEY!)

(Frosting cookies with Monique!)

(Cody is super excited for them cookies)

On our way back we stopped in Green River for a couple days to hang with the Cutler Crew. We arrived 6 AM on Saturday morning so we were totally zonked! We slept in and then relaxed most of the day. That night we had a BBQ while watching the Aggies ream Nevada in the WAC championship! It was such a great game. Cody built a fire on the back patio so they could watch the game outside with the grill. Haha...it was like man central!

(Watching the Aggie game)

(Sweet Karlee and Cody)

Well it's good to be back home! We're counting down the days to graduation, and are so excited for what lies ahead!:)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! I just love reading about the fun things you guys are always up to. That is so exciting that you found somewhere to live. Looks like a fun trip. I miss you and have been wanting to call and talk so maybe I will have to call this weekend. Hopefully I will talk to you soon :)

Marianne said...

That's crazy how much you guys drive around. Your such a good sport. I hate long road trips!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

K seriously guys! It's been over a month since we've even seen you! We need to get together ASAP! That's nice you found somewhere to live! Are you buying it?

Christine said...

I don't know anybody that has as much fun as you guys! Love all the great pics...they tell a thousand words. McCoy was looking at your blog with me, and she said, "I miss them." You are loved by a little girl in Tennessee and her Mommy.