WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

It's official folks! We had our first ultrasound this morning and it was so exciting and so surreal. Everything looks great and our little Baby Cutler is happy and healthy with a cute little heart beat.
(Haha...I guess we're both expecting:)
(My first late-night craving...baked potato with chili and cheese!)Well Cody and I had a blast celebrating the BIG 22 yesterday!!! We went to dinner and he spoiled me with a beaded wrist watch that I LOVE and some fluffy slippers that I've had my eye on:)

25 comments:
Yippee! Great announcement on your B-day.
I love the belly CODY!
You are hilarious. Happy Birthday Camille. I am so excited for you to be a mommy!
I was going to call you today to see how the appointment went but the kids have been a handful so I haven't had a chance. We are so excited for you guys! You will be such cute and wonderful parents.
Congrats Camille! How exciting! You are going to be a fantastic mother! Keep posting!
Congrats guys! We're super excited for you!
What?! :) I love that picture of Cody's stomach haha! You really are going to be the best parents!
CONGRATS!!! Baby Cutler is SO lucky and vice versa. What a M I R A C L E it is...every time.
you guys have great taste in music...thanks for fun tunes!
Oh my gosh Cam! I'm so excited for you guys:-) When is your due date?
Felicidades!!
HOORAY!!!!! I can't believe it. We are so excited for you guys! The first Cutler grandchild...it's so exciting!
Yay! That's so exciting! That is some AWESOME birthday announcement!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday! When is your due date?
I'm not sure if you know who we are, but we went to High School and hung out with Cody quite a bit in good 'ol GR.
Anyway, good luck with the pregnancy!
Ah Camille you are always a year behind me! Married a year after me and having a baby almost a year after me!!!! Okay so you aren't really following me but CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I highly recommend having a baby. I just can't get enough of Bryson! Good luck with the pregnancy. I hope you don't get sick or horribly uncomfortable! Keep us posted!
Hey you probably don't know who I am but I went to school with Cody and I found your blog anyway congratulations on the little one you are so lucky kids are the best.
For those of you wondering, the due date is October 2nd!:)
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting!
Happy birthday and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the first of us Ambassador girls! I'm so happy for you guys! I'll look forward to hearing all of the fun events throughout the pregnancy!
OH yay!! Congratulations!! We are so happy for the both of you!!! I LOVE That you put that picture on of Cody and his baby bump... brett ALWAYS does that! haha.
Hope you are doing well!!
AHH! You little sweetie, I'm way excited for you!
Congratulations! I've met you a couple times but I don't expect you to remember me. I went to high school with Cody and we hung out doing the Nutcracker Ballet! Tell him congrats for me. I'm excited for you guys. Cody's belly is great too- very funny!
Congratulations! And Happy Belated Birthday! I pray you and the baby stay in good health. Such exciting news. So, odd how everyone is growing up and changing, but in good ways!
YEA! Congratulations you guys, I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment