


Conference is always so wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every talk. The words were so inspired, and I feel like it was just what I needed. This year, we had tickets for the Saturday afternoon session along with my grandma and little brother. So we set off for Salt Lake and spent the afternoon listening to the general authority's words and chatting it up with my grandma dear. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and us gals hung out while the boys were at priesthood. On Sunday we headed to Holladay for the semi-annual Christensen Conference Dinner Reunion. This is where Cody's whole extended family on his mom's side gets together in between morning and afternoon sessions to eat and socialize! It was such a blast seeing everyone again and catching up on everything. We headed to Centerville that evening to spend the rest of the day with my family. They had hosted us the entire weekend and we had such a great time! We're grateful to have family that treat us so well! Gourmet meals and who can pass up the presidential suite;) (This is what we like to call my former bedroom:) Thank you for such an enjoyable weekend!
Don't quite know what to say about this one...just the four of us at the Christensen Dinner.
I've always wondered why girls like to see how long they can go without "showing" during pregnancy. In my opinion, you're pregnant! So show that belly off baby! I say be proud of that little baby bump! So here we are showing off our 3 month baby bumps!;)

(I couldn't help but get a shot of this beauty...well with Marianne's assistance that is.) As always...my Dad has amazing presentation with whatever he whips up. Not only that, but it always tastes DIVINE! No exaggeration. So here is a peak at the scrumptious dessert from Sunday evening. YUM.
9 comments:
I think Cody has more of a bump than you Camille! You are so skinny it will probably take some time before you show. I didn't really show until almost 6 months!
You are not even showing..you still look skinny mini like usual. I love conference too!! See you this weekend!
I agree with the above -- you don't show a bit! Haha. But way to try :) And I agree -- Conference was fabulous and the Conference gatherings are also great! Love you!
Dude, Cody still shows more than you. You guys are cute. I so wish I was there for your dad's dessert. He is amazing. Looks like you had a BOMB diggity conference weekend. I am glad for you.
Thanks for sharing Conference weekend with us. We love you!
cute.
Cody, you are such a good sport:)
I had a great time seeing you during the priesthood session. You really do look great! It is such a wonderful blessing and experience to be pregnant...I'm only saying this because I'm not pregnant anymore and can look back at it with fondness! :)
Love the baby bumps!
ps: I don't mind the bump, I just hate the big hips, butt, and thighs that come with it. You'll probably look alot better then I did.
Post a Comment