Introducing Jaden Bradley Cutler
(weighs 8 lbs. 5.8 oz ~ 20 in. long)
Last Friday, October 2, 2009 at 5:22 p.m. we welcomed our little son into our family. He is simply perfect. We fell immediately in love with him and are so happy to be parents! We feel blessed beyond measure and are overcome with gratitude to have this new bundle of joy in our lives. I couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery experience. It went more smoothly than I ever imagined. Being a mother is the best feeling in the world!:) Here are some pictures from the first few days of our new little family. Enjoy!
Go Aggies!
Sweetie Pie

Mommy Time
Daddy Time
big beautiful eyes
First Visitors, Jamie and Ella. Thanks so much for coming!
Then came Grammy Cutler! What a HUGE blessing it has been to have her with us this week!
Going home!

First Family Photo
Welcome Home
Jaden's crib...a HUGE thank you to Grandma Moon for all the hours put into making this darling bedding. We LOVE it!
All ready to go to the doctor's office
Love the monkey blankie from Grammy Cutler
We just can't get enough of this little guy!:)
30 comments:
He's so cute...and little!
Oh he's so adorable! Congratulations you two!!!! I can't believe you are parents! How exciting!!! :)
I've been dying for this post. Keep then coming! Jaden is so cute. I can't wait to meet my little nephew. The bedding turned out great! Way to go Mom! Enjoy all your help. So jealous! So sad not to live closer to you. Love you guys!
Congrats to both of you he is a beautiful baby and you look great for just having a baby. Enjoy every moment with him they grow so fast.
Thanks for sharing! We are so happy for you.
GAH! seriously casey and I are going ga-ga over these pictures! so dang adorable!!!!!!
Congrats! He is such a cute baby! We are so happy for you.
He is perfect!! So happy for you guys!
Camilly!!! I've been stalking your page whenever I've been home waiting for this post! You look FABULOUS! How do you do it? Really, girl. And Jaden is absolutely adorable! Be warned that when I see you in a couple months you may not have much possession of your child, because I'll just be cuddling him the whole time:) Love ALL 3 of you guys! What a fabulous little family!
Oh my heavens Camille he is beautiful! I am so jealous! What a darling little boy! I love his name! I love the lime green blankie! :)
Ps. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
He is just beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to read more about your new little family :)
You guys, way to go! Jaden is such a stud. Camille, glad to hear the labor and delivery went super smooth. I still can't believe we're old enough to be married, have children, etc.!! You guys will be great parents. I'm glad you're going through this first, then the rest of us can get advice from you ;) You guys enjoy your new addition!!!
Camille Congratulations! What a handsome little boy! I absolutely love his name!! You two are going to be such great parents!! The bedding your mom made is so cute. Hope you are doing great. Can't wait to meet him!!
Awesome pics Cam! I love them! Best picture is definitely the second. Aggies FTW! He is way cute I love his eyes! It's nice to see pics before I leave! Thanks so much!
Congratulations to you both! What a fun and exciting time in your life!! He his so so handsome! We can't wait to meet him once life settles down to a somewhat normality, right?
p.s. CAMILLE YOU LOOK AMAZING! YOUR BEAUTIFUL!
Oh my goodness, he really is perfect! What a little cutie! We all knew he would be though since he's coming from you guys! I'm so glad Grandma Cutler is there to help. I've been worried about you! It's hard for the first little while so what a blessing to have another helper around. We are so happy for you guys and love you tons!
What an adorable baby! I love his name too. Glad everything went well for you. It is great being a mommy!
Aw, congratulations Camille! He is so adorable. :)
Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby. You look great and I love the aggie outfit!
He is adorable! Iam glad you are doing so well and have your precious little one. Congratulations! Malinda and Lance
So happy for you both! What a darling, darling little guy! Congratulations!
Such wonderful pictures of Jaden. You look great. Fun to see your first family picture together. I'm so glad that Nanette is there and that we share the same grandson. I'm still amazed at how much hair he has since you were such a cute peachfuzz baby for nine months. Love the outfit he wore to the doctor. I'm sure Jaden's cousins are going to have many fun times with him in the future.
adorable! congrats to the both of you!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and all the exciting times that are ahead! Jaden just looks absolutely adorable!
Oh, so cute. Love the family pics. Hope all is well and adjusting to new "mommy" life. Get as much rest with your mother in law there... See you soon!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations!
You all look fantastic and very happy.
Camille,
I am so happy for you and Cody. Jaden is beautiful!! Glad (and jealous :) that your labor and delivery went well. I would love to meet your two men someday and I am very glad to have met you. I will miss your smiling face here at SRS...hope to keep in touch!
Tierney
Post a Comment