Friday, October 2, 2009

*sweet maternity*

A few favorites from our maternity shoot...








A BIG thank you to Dawn Jenks!  

10 comments:

Andrew said...

Ooh la la! These are awesome! I always like pictures that are B&W but have color at that one spot. These are cool! Can't wait to see pictures of my newest nephew! (You know... out of the tummy)

Scott and Jamie said...

She did a great job! So cute, what a nice memory keepsake.

Paul and Kyla said...

Oh those are adorable! Can't wait to see the pictures of your baby! Good Luck!

Janet said...

beautiful, Camille! Can't wait to meet the newest Cutler!

Jessica Leigh said...

How appropriate that you put these up today! :) Love you! Can't wait!

audrey said...

you're so gorgeous!! congrats!!! how exciting!

Kimber said...

oh my goodness! you posted this on the morning you ad your baby! what an amazing freaking woman you are!

She Loves To Make said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one :)

Korey and Lindsey said...

I love these pictures I wish that I would have had a photo shoot with my prego bellies but I think I would have scared people with the twins belly. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby.

Moon family said...

Love them, love them, love them! So creative and you look beautiful! I'm glad everything went well for you with the delivery. Now I'm excited to see pictures of the little guy!