Painting! The first thing we thought when we walked into our home was, "paint me!" So right after we moved everything in, we took a trip to Home Depot to pick out some paint. Cody has been doing a few walls each day and it's starting to look awesome!
5 comments:
ooh, love the color! congrats on the house!
I love the smell of fresh paint. Odd, yes, but I do! Can't wait to see the new house! Glad you moved in fine!
Girls nights are fun! We plan a bow making party 1 time a month so I'll give you a heads up for the nest one for sure!
I'm inspired. Love the color. Would you let us know what color it is? We've looked at several colors along the lines. We've had paint samples on our walls since August. Obviously, we haven't been as gun ho as your two are. One of these days we'll get into it. I think we're waiting for something, but I'm not sure what.
Congrats on the new house that's awesome! I would love to see you guys over Christmas! When are you coming? How are you guys? How's Jaden?
Love the color. So would have done something like that too. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Post a Comment