The very talented Krystal Dawn Jenks never ceases to amaze us. We are in love with these photos!
Don't mind Jaden's little runny nose he had during the entire photo shoot:)
Don't mind Jaden's little runny nose he had during the entire photo shoot:)
After Jaden played with some of his walking baby friends today, he decided to come home and practice his walking skills all day. His friends seem to always be a good motivation for him:)








10 comments:
OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS. if these aren't the cutest pictures to ever hit your blog i don't know what is! they are seriously fantastic! i love his little grin and smiling straight at the camera in like all of the photos! haha
OMG Jaden is walking and he could be a model already I don't know who dressed him Cody or Camille! HAHA I love it pretty soon he will be walking into MY ARMS!!!!
Cute!
Ah, I somehow missed the video at the end. Yay for Jaden! He's a pro now. I'm glad Kenzie could be his mentor. ;)
Cute photos I love all the leaves. We get ours soon. YAY for walking, they are going to be all over the place on the Cruise!
Wow, talk about gorgeous pictures. Love the colors and such cute out fit. Thanks for sharing Jaden walking, too. I complete agree with Kimber. Also, we had to click on Jaden's name in the corner and go to you tube to see the video.
Wow... walking so long! When was this? LOVE the pics, so good!
He is such a little STUD!!! Cute pics and way to go Jaden for some mad walking skills!!!! Hope you guys are having a good November, thus far!
Jaden is such a darling baby!!! I love the walking videos...dang he is good. Love ALL the darling pictures.
Amazing pics as always. You can just phot shop the snotties? No worries though, I only noticed it in one.
Fall colors+red wagon+ cute clothing+cute fam always equals a great pic.
Post a Comment