The Christmas season thus far has been so much fun. I love the decorations, sights, smells, music, crazy shopping, snow, yummy goodies, family traditions... everything really. We started off the season with a progressive dinner with our friends. We pulled out the old high school gowns to dress it up a bit.
We probably had a little too much fun trying on the zillions of dresses. Even pulled out the wedding dress!
:my date and me:
:started the evening with drinks at the Beck's house:
:we had a yummy bread appetizer at the Wade's house:
Next was salad at the Goff's. Unfortunately they got sick earlier that day, so it was off to our house for the main course. We sure missed them!
We ended the night at the Thompsons. We tried all their amazing desserts and then played some games including a white elephant gift exchange. Fun, fun, fun:)
This past weekend was our ward Christmas dinner. After much planning, preparation, and rehearsing... it was a success! These pictures were taken during the program. We basically told the Christmas story from Luke with several musical numbers in between. Everyone did such a great job!
And of course Santa was a big highlight! Jaden wasn't quite in the mood, but maybe next year!:)
We did a mini-family Christmas this week since we'll be leaving town for the next couple weeks. Jaden loved every minute of it.
Can't wait for more Christmas fun!








4 comments:
woman! A+ fro fitting into all of your high school gowns! haha, you rock! I don't even have mine with me anymore, either my mom has them or I got rid of them!
Hey, I'm impressed you even got into the turquoise gown since I know what size it is. Wow, Camille!
I love your progressive dinner and Jaden's striped pajamas :)
The progressive dinner looks so fun! I wish Dustin had enough time that we could get together with friends like that!
Post a Comment