Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcoming 2011

Fondue Extravaganza : Sparkling Lemonade : Great Friends

Definitely the best way to welcome in the New Year!
We dipped chicken and steak into bubbling broth, and Rachael made some delicious dips to go with it.  For dessert, we dipped fruit, cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, pretzels, marshmallows etc. into chocolate.  Oh it was good.

 Hello 2011!:)

The Becks invited us to stay the night - so 4 crazy adults and 3 cute little chillins had a sleepover!  Some may think we're too old for such crazy fun.  I think not.  It was a blast!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

What a fun party! I'm loving your haircut. So darling!

Scott and Jamie said...

Looks like a fun time. We got a fondu set for Christmas just like that... fun time ahead!

Jessica Leigh said...

Haha... you're cute... Did you bang pots and pans just because you could? (I think we were 9&10, right before you guys moved and we thought we should bring in the new year right... your dad didn't like our idea as much as we did :)... I do recall that the rest of the neighborhood was boring and dark...haha)

And I love that there is a very Camille, puckered-up-lips posed picture. It makes me smile.

Loves!

Brittany said...

That is a serious fondue feast. Looks like you all had a geat time!