Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ode to Dad

Father's Day has come and gone, and though it has taken me until now to post about the amazing fathers in my life, it sure doesn't mean I don't have the BEST dads around!  What can I say, I am one blessed girl.  I love my dad, dad-in-law, and sweet husband more than anything.  

Thank you for showing me the way.

Thank you for raising my wonderful spouse and shaping him into the extraordinary man and father he is today. 

Jaden and I surprised Cody with his favorite breakfast to kick-off Father's Day this year.  Of course, Jaden wanted to eat his breakfast right next to Daddy:)

(homemade biscuits with sausage topped with country gravy and our own little egg mcmuffin creation)

: just hangin' :

: like father like son :

I love all the fathers in my life.  Thanks for everything!

No comments: