Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a day at the farm

We had a great time at Kelsay Farms over the weekend.  Jaden absolutely loved everything!  We could have spent days there without getting bored. 


:Straw Bale Mountain:

(complete with tunnels, slides, tractor of hay, etc.)

:Baby Barnyard:

:Moo Choo Express:

:Pumpkin Bowling:

:Cows and Calves:

:Corn Crib:

This was definitely Jaden's favorite!

:Milking Parlor tour:

On our way out, Jaden picked a pumpkin to take home.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Fun! I really want to take Kenzie there now.

Christine said...

Cams! I just got a chance to catch up on your amazing BLOG!!! You do such a great job...love all of the great pics...I especially like the picture of Jaden watching a show with all of his stuffed animals lined up watching it with him. Madsen was excited to see his 'friend' on the screen...thanks for sharing. ; )

Mom Moon said...

I agree with Christine, you do a great job with your blogging. Thanks for sharing your lives with us:)