Tuesday, January 24, 2012

:a january update:

I feel like January is totally speeding by.  Which is weird... it's January!  Isn't that supposed to be the dullest and longest month of the year?  So they say, but I feel I've been so preoccupied with getting ready for this sweet little girl of ours, time just flashes by. 

Baby Girl Cutler is one active baby, let me tell ya.  Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle... all. day. long.  She doesn't like anything too spicy or meaty (is that even a word?)  She likes light, sweet, and fresh foods best.  She's growing right on track and is making her appearance as you can see:


We are beyond excited to welcome her into our family.  Jaden has really begun to warm up to the idea too:)  He has officially moved to the second bedroom and sleeps on the bottom bunk which he LOVES!  He begs to sleep on the top bunk, but not for a few more years buddy;)  Sister's room is looking more and more girly and her closet (oh her closet!) I just love.  Shopping for a girl is seriously fun.  Holy cow.  Cutest clothes ever!  I recently whipped out the old seamstress skills and threw a few things together too... blankies and burp clothes. 

Thanks to Mom C. for picking out the cute fabric and giving me the push to actually do it!  
And thanks to Momma Moon for the many years of sewing lessons:)
Jaden's favorite is the one with all the hot pink fuzzy edging.  That was done by the talented hand of my SIL, Kimber.  Super cute and fun!  She whips those edges on like nobody's business. 
I can't take any credit for the bunny stuff either... my dear Grandma gave me those.  
Thank you ladies!

Snow has been practically non-existent this season.  We did get a few good snow days in there though.  Jaden took full advantage of loved every minute of it.

and just because...
Here's our little stud who loves to hang out in his towel as long as possible after bath time. 

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh wow! It's illegal to look that great when you're pregnant dear. I love all the pink. It is SO much fun isn't it? We're so excited for you. What a big boy Jaden is becoming...love you all!

Mom Moon said...

Thanks for sharing your lives with us. We love you:)