What better way to start the Valentine celebrating than...
eating a heart-shaped pizza,
anxiously waiting until midnight,
being one of the 1st 25 people to rent Breaking Dawn,
and receiving complimentary trading cards?!
We seriously busted a gut trying to pose as vampires with our super cool new cards.
We spent the following evening with our friends at a semi-formal dinner & dance hosted by the Becks.
They set the mood just right. Felt like we were at a wedding or something!
Everything was delicious and the company a delight.
We finished up our dinner and turned up the music for some dancing!
We ended the evening at the Thompsons for dessert and our 2nd annual newly-wed game. It went into a tie-breaker round, but Cody and I barely pulled ahead for the win:)
On Valentine's Day morning, Jaden and I awoke to candy bouquets from Daddy. He definitely knows how to win over a prego lady's heart;) All of my chocolatey favorites and the best part... a gift certificate for a one-hour prenatal massage! Never had a professional massage before, and I need it now more than ever. So excited!
Jaden had fun opening cards/candies from us and the grandparents:)
I surprised Cody with random notes on the mirror, in his backpack, his lunch, in the car, etc.
I whipped up a few goodies too. Cody's kind of obsessed with the 3-meat Stromboli
:my little valentine (wearing my big valentine's shoes):
We also woke up to a winter wonderland. Probably the most snow I've seen all season (even though it was gone by the end of the day).
Jaden and I went to a Valentine's party with our playgroup pals at the Wade's house.
Brittany made heart-shaped sandwiches, cheese/crackers, fruit, & veggies.
I brought some cookies for the kiddos to decorate and Pamela made everyone gourmet cheesecakes. So divine.
The party was adorable and the kiddos had a great time.
Jaden liked eating his cookie more than decorating it:)
He also found this random blue Santa hat and wore it around during playtime. Pretty darn cute!
That night we had our sitter over and went on a little date night to the Cheescake Factory.
Our good friend, Dwayne, waited on us and it was most enjoyable.
The strawberry shortcake is one of my favorite desserts. Yumo.
It was a fantastic Valentine's Day and I sure do love my forever valentine.















3 comments:
oh that all looks like so much fun! can't believe how much taller jaden looks! craziness!!!!
Your blog makes me hungry. Good thing I'm doing Cliffton's Weight Loss plan. So fun to see that you actually look pregnant . . . means baby is getting closer . . . Yippee!
Glad you had a great Valentine's Day. You and Cody are adorable romantics.
Oh my goodness, I can't get enough of the Breaking Dawn pictures, haha. Love it!
Post a Comment