Monday, May 21, 2012

Since we've been home.

The last 3 weeks are somewhat of a blur.  Dealing with all the joys of postpartum recovery, while still being on cloud 9 all at the same time.  Although I can't tell one day from the next, we've managed to keep things together (for the most part!) and have some fun while we're at it:)

Having Mom C. here the week we got home from the hospital was such a blessing.  Jaden had the time of his life and I was able to focus on baby:)  Lots of park days and time in the sun... 

 the kiddie pool

hangin' in the backyard

visit with Uncle Danny & Aunt Monique

even a little camping
had to veto the father/son campout after Jaden bonked his face into the window seal and ended up with a bloody nose
they still had a blast with our mini-version though:)

What's a campout without s'mores?  
(even if the mallows are roasted over the grill)

and this little sweetie has been doing what she does best...
eating, sleeping, pooping, and stealing our hearts:)

3 comments:

Moon family said...

Oh she is so darling! I'm glad Jaden has been getting lots of good play time in with his Dad and Grandma. So fun!

Christine said...

Melt my heart. Too cute! It is so fun to see Jaden as the BIG brother. He is getting so grown up! Love the impromptu Father/Son backyard routine. ;)

Andrew said...

The backyard camp out is awesome! I can't believe you used campfire marshmallows for the s'mores! Tell me if you've ever successfully toasted it perfectly all the way to the center! I've never been able to accomplish it. (It might just be because I get impatient...)