Camille, I love her purple ruffles!! She is presh! She looks so much like you:)
Soo cute! I love the purple outfit!
Those are the cutest things in the world! Where did you find the lacy purple jumper? I've always adored those outfits for newborn girl pics. I see some expressions and smerks of Bri's that remind me of Jaden. Precious!
wowzees, you're a quick one! glad you liked them! she's just so precious!
Kimber has got the photograph thing down! And so does Ms. Brielle.
Oh I just want to squeeze that little Bri. I love her "Camille" expressions! I have that same little romper in a pail turquoise. So cute!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Camille, I love her purple ruffles!! She is presh! She looks so much like you:)
Soo cute! I love the purple outfit!
Those are the cutest things in the world! Where did you find the lacy purple jumper? I've always adored those outfits for newborn girl pics. I see some expressions and smerks of Bri's that remind me of Jaden. Precious!
wowzees, you're a quick one! glad you liked them! she's just so precious!
Kimber has got the photograph thing down! And so does Ms. Brielle.
Oh I just want to squeeze that little Bri. I love her "Camille" expressions! I have that same little romper in a pail turquoise. So cute!!!
Post a Comment