Wednesday, July 24, 2013

a peek into the Cutler house

 faces of Jaden
bubble beards in the bath
choc. chip cookie face
conference crown from Grammie C
happy meal toys

super heroes in action

shopping buddies
riding around in the garage
trying on brother's pj's
sunroof chillin' 
bri and daddy

does it get any cuter? :)

Sundays!  I love my little primary class:)

peanut butter towers/bowling
and spontaneous luau party with Kiera

she loves sitting like a big girl
lilly pads (aka weights)

sibling shoulder rides, couch jumping, pillow case face
and little Bri watching her daddy mow the lawn (I think she just switched from window to window for a good hour)

entertainment while mommy packs: 
cup pyramids and exploring the purses (both hers & mine)

fun water show for the kids
J exercising... (aka lounging on the work bench and walking on the treadmill) 
he says he needs to be "strong and tough!"

didn't think we had enough legos to build up to the ceiling, but apparently we do!

painting the china hutch (just using the bottom half for a change)

ice cream cones and a surprise visit to Daddy's office (so fun!)

I love little miss in skirts... seriously adorable.

her favorite thing as of late: snuggling up with her stuffed cows and looking through her books:)
Jaden: "look at my muscles mommy!" and "I'm a ninja!"

Browsing through these pictures... can you tell Jaden LOVES wearing his PJs?!?  
He loves to dress himself... in pjs only.  
First thing he does when we walk through the door... changes BACK into his pjs!
His favorite?  The infamous Christmas penguin pjs.  I bought them Christmas 2011 (size 4) and he's been wearing them ever since.  Oh and he MUST sleep in long sleeve and long pants... even in the summer months!!!  Oh how I love that boy and all his quirkiness:)

our little helpers (in the pjs of course)
Jaden asks us almost every day if we can make "slow biscuits" (as opposed to the fast Pillsbury biscuits from a tube).  That, along with oatmeal is his favorite breakfast meal:)


3 comments:

Kimber said...

haha slow biscuits :) my favorite pictures were the "lily pads" and all the blocks going to the ceiling! you're new house looks really roomy, is it bigger?

Scott and Jamie said...

I love how your kids are such great friends. I'm a little jealous, so be happy you are so lucky. I think Cole changed his outfit at least 3x a day when he was 3. By 4yrs he finally stuck with the outfit he picked in the morning. And PEANUT BUTTER galore! Yes, don't think I bought any for a year after dental school. Nice. Miss you guys, gonna call soon to catch up! Been busy this week planning Ella's bday party with sick boys at home, aaaahhhh! :)

Mom Moon said...

You have bright, creative children . . . how could they be otherwise with you and Cody? Love what you've done with the China cabinet. Looks like fun times all around. Thanks so very much for sharing your lives with us.
We love you!