Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy 31st Cody!

I sure love this man of mine.  He is so very good to me.  I'm grateful for him more than I can say.  It was a welcome opportunity to celebrate him and how much he means to us when he had his birthday late in September.  Thirty-one years for this guy!:)  

The weekend before his birthday, he took a trip up to Utah to compete in a couple golf tournaments with his Dad and brother, Derek.  They played at the Riverbend Golf Course in Riverton on Friday and then the Eagle Mountain Golf course in Brigham City on Saturday.  They had a great time!  



They won skins with an eagle on a par four 17th hole and got a bunch of great stuff from the pro shop to bring home!:)

Karlee and Mom C. met up with them for dinner to celebrate with them.

On his big day, we showered him with little surprises throughout the day (mostly involving food;)
breakfast in bed, his favorite 3-meat stramboli for lunch, and some ties from the kids

his coworkers didn't forget him either:)

that night I planned an outing for just him and me
suit shopping (he looks smokin' in his new tailored suits I might add;)
sushi
and a movie

we thought we were pretty cool taking pictures of each other at the same time

We ate at Kona Grill and tried a new sushi.. with raw fish!  We were pretty proud of ourselves, but probably won't order it again too soon.  Although it really wasn't too bad:)



We had a taste of his birthday cake when we got home, but saved the rest for the kids the following day:)




We lit the candles and sang... oh how we love this guy of ours!



Happy birthday love!

No comments: