Wednesday, April 6, 2016

House Projects

Cody has been putting his new miter saw we surprised him with for Christmas to much good use!  It has sure kept him busy, but he is loving it (and I'm loving the results;).

first up: bathroom shelf with towel hooks

hooks just made morse sense for our kiddos
trying to hang towels over a towel rod nicely is just a little much for them at this point;)

Next up: linen closet space in master bathroom

Who doesn't need more linen space?  With all the unused space on both sides of the tub, it was a no-brainer.  Maybe one day we'll rearrange the water piping to extend the shower, but for now we're loving the extra storage:)


It runs so deep, the kids fit quite comfortably;)  We use the higher shelves for extra bedding and pillows.  The lower shelves for extra towels, washcloths, shampoos, other toiletries, etc.




and done! (we used the towel rail removed from the kids' bathroom here)

Cody surprised me with this one while I was out with the girls for a weekend away.  What started as an empty nook...


became more storage space!:)


and a window seat:)


This is just off of our loft/play room, and has been perfect for organizing and storing toys!


And lastly, the nook we used to use for the entertainment center in the loft/playroom...

is now a spledid storage closet for more toys!

Oh how I love the extra storage!  It has definitely given a facelift to the space and helped with organization (which I adore).

With DIY projects, comes many a trips to Home Depot.  Miss Bri gets a hold of Cody's phone at times and takes a plethora of pictures while Daddy picks up needed materials:)


With that, comes a classic Brielle selfie;)

and she's began the feet shots too:)

I think we like the DIY stuff:)

No comments: