Monday, July 25, 2016

a happy birthday

I turned 29 not too long ago, and felt like a million bucks with all the birthday love.  My sweet hubby surprised me with a super yummy overnight crockpot breakfast.  I woke up to the best aroma ever!  The kiddos all came strutting in singing happy birthday as proud can be to present me with my birthday feast in bed.


I met up with a dear friend of mine for a birthday lunch and visit to the drybar.  It's such a fun hair shop just for blowouts!  You pick your style from a menu and then they wash and blow-dry to order.  So cool!  Her birthday is the day after mine, and it was so great to celebrate together!



I came home to my sweet hubby and family who surprised me with dinner...

and other little things like this sweet banner from Jaden


and little drawings from the kids... oh how I love them!
Can't forget the birthday cake!




The biggest surprise was this awesome beach cruiser they picked out for me.  I LOVE it!




Topped the day off with a date night out.  Just me, this guy, a show.  Perfect day.

No comments: