Camille made my B-day awesome!! The whole day was full of surprises like breakfast in bed, presents the night before and the day of, a "pluthera" of balloons and decorations, and an ice cream cake that tasted like heaven. Thank goodness for Dairy Queen. Overall it was one of the best B-days of my B-day career. It was also fun to see the Cutler family and watch Derek's football team womp on Laramie. Thanks for all the "happy b-days" from everyone.
6 comments:
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! It was great to talk to Camille before you guys left. We are also looking forward to seeing you both this weekend. You guys are such a cute couple and we love you! -Jen
We love you guys! Thanks for the updates...I'm so glad you've had a chance to visit family....it's the best! I share your love of ice cream Cody. Ice Cream Cake sounds like the way to go! (I'll have to drop hints to my "honey" when my birthday get's closer). Thanks for the tip! Christine
Happy Birthday Cody!!! Breakfast in bed is such a great tradition. We always got a kick out of doing it as kids. I think I forgot you were older then me cause I was suprised when Cams said it was your 23rd birthday. Oh well, I guess I'll let you be older then me...but just by a little.
I'm glad you had an awesome birthday. Anyway, I'm totally stoked about this weekend! I'll only see you on Sunday though, 'cuz I'm going to HOMECOMING!!! YAY! Anyway, so yeah Happy B-Day!
Hey, hey, the music is a nice touch. We love "Proudest Monkey" by Dave Mathews...is that Camille's pick or Cody's?
The proudest monkey is definitely Cody's pick. I thought is was quite unique, but it has grown on me:)
-Camille-
Post a Comment