Sunday, November 4, 2007

i gOt tAgGed

A~Attached or Single: I am soooooo eternally attached!

B~Best Friend: Cody, my dear husband. We are a team in every decision we make. I couldn't ask for a better companion and friend. We were definitely made for each other.

C~Cake or Pie: Well, I do love my chocolate cake and the only pie I'll eat is Dad's apple or peach pie. So in order of importance...Dad's pie, chocolate cake, and then all the other cakes and regular pies just don't cut it.

Day of Choice: Hmmm...I would say Fridays because it is our date night. I don't have work or school so I can spend the day cleaning and doing other projects and then when Cody gets home around 6:30 p.m. its just him and me time...no books.

E~Essential Item: My hair straightener. My hair would be fuzz without it...unless I let it go curly. It is getting a bit old though...so I'm hoping to get a brand new chi in the near future. It's basically a skinny straightener that you can use as a curling iron too. Oh, and my planner. My life thrives off of it...well maybe not that extreme, but it definitely keeps it in order:)

F~Favorite Color: It's always been pink, but I've really liked deep red lately. Thanks to Marianne, it is the color of our front room and our study room has taken it on as well.

G~Gummi Bears or Worms: I would say bears. They're bite size, so you don't have to strain your teeth to tear them up. Plus, back in the days of flute playing, my teacher would have me put gummy bears in between my back teeth to prevent me from closing down my mouth. It was like voice...I had to keep everything open. I loved having an excuse for Mom to buy me a treat too;)

H~Hometown: Centerville, Utah (lived 9 years in one home and 9 years in a second home...then off to college!)

I~Indulgences: Shopping and chocolate! Truth be told, I actually don't enjoy shopping very much (and I don't go very often), but I LOVE the results! Chocolate, however, I do keep on hand.

J~January or July: July. There's no school, just basking in the sun without the books.

K~Kids: Well...We're looking forward to 2-3 boys and 2-3 girls.

L~Life is Incomplete Without: The Gospel, Family, and Love.

M~Marriage Date: May 8, 2007...almost 6 months ago! This is such a memorable day for us. I love to reminisce...

N~Number of Siblings: I have a Brady Bunch family. I have 2 sisters, 3 brothers, and I am the second to youngest.

O~Oranges or Apples: I like both, but prefer apples. Neither are my favorite though... I go for grapes, bananas, and mango.

P~Phobias or Fears: Spiders, bugs, and anything creepy crawly! Good thing we live in a fifty year old basement...tee hee;)

Q~Quotes: "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." This is a quote we have hanging in our front room...a great reminder.

R~Reason to Smile: I have so many reasons to smile. Sometimes I don't understand how I can be so blessed. What makes me smile the most is Cody. It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, he knows exactly how to put a smile on my face...every time!:)

S~Season: I love the beautiful changing leaves of Autumn. Our street is covered with huge trees and the leaves have just been incredible!

T~Tag Three: Amanda VO, Nanette, and Andrew---TAG YOUR IT!

U~Unknown Fact: Hmmm...I'm a pretty open person, so I don't know if there's anything people don't really know about me. Lately, however, I have found that marshmallow maties with strawberry yogurt is very yummy.

V~Vacation Spot: Cancun, Mexico was the most exotic and romantic! We spent a wonderful honeymoon in the waves and sunshine.

W~Worst Habit: It has always been procrastination, but some how it seems to work out. Oh, and this may be a little gross, but I tend to pick scabs...I just don't like the feeling of un-smooth skin.


X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: Considering I have never had an ultrasound, I would have to say x-rays. They're not to bad, and it's fun to see what your bones look like, I guess.

Y~Your Favorite Food: Pizza! This has somehow stuck with me since I was a little girl. Cody and I will go to a fancy Italian restaurant, and I'll still order pizza...even if they only serve it as an appetizer. I would say I eat pizza for a meal at least three times a week. I don't know if I'll ever be able to give it up:)

Z~Zodiac: Pisces

7 comments:

Moon family said...

Cute. It's fun to get to know you guys better as a in-law. I agree with your essential item. Sounds like you're in for a big family someday!

Andrew said...

Oh! I thought I might get by with out being tagged... It seem that it was only girls... but I'll give it ago. Beware guys! You just might get tagged as well!

Marianne said...

I'm glad you got over the scab thing. I always thought that was gross!:)I agree with you about the flat iron. I don't know what I would do without it!

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Okay I just reread your worst habit and I guess you still do it. Oh well. Remember how lots of little holes in the snow bugs you? Sorry I'm just being random.

Jessica Leigh said...

Oh Milly . . . I love you! I was reading it and just thinking about how much I love you and had all sorts of random memories come to mind :) And it sounds like you are as in love as ever ~ glad to hear it! Now . . . if you randomly come across some single guys, send them my way!

Loves!

malibumoons said...

You are hilarious! I miss being around you. I don't miss being in school though. Sounds like you guys are keeping your life pretty balanced though. (Sar)