Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is Cody blogging, I know it's probably only like the 3rd time ever but we just found this movie that was on America's Funniest Videos that I wanted to share. Hope you like it

7 comments:

malibumoons said...

o my, that's hilarious. i wonder how old that kid is...

Mom Moon said...

Cute. Babies need to be adorable since they are such a workout. Darling little guy.

Moon family said...

All this talk about being baby hungry and now you're posting babies on your blog! Should we be getting suspicious? ;)

Cody and Camille said...

Haha...we are giving off some pretty strong signals, aren't we? Babies are cute to everyone... right?;)

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

Hey C & C! Be sure to check out the video's on Lyndsi's blog...same level of hilarious! Enough to brighten even the worst of days. Best of luck with finals!!

Jessica Leigh said...

Cody . . . good post, my friend! I've seen it before and it absolutely makes my day! Goodness . . . I love kids . . . and I can see you guys do too! Maybe a little baby hungry? Haha . . . "Aunt" Jessica . . . hmmm . . . jk ;)