Monday, May 19, 2008

Brunette goes Golden Brown & Ohio Week 2

This is a random little post of recent pictures. We forgot our cord to download pictures from our camera, but luckily, the printer in the office had a little slot to actually put our memory card into. So here they are! The first picture gives you an idea of what we looked like traveling across country. Big pack, little car. It's cute, I know! The other three pictures were taken at a training we went to right before we came out for the summer. If you look closely you can see that Camille finally got the guts to highlight her hair! Moon girls...I know what you must be thinking...this is huge!!! We have always been true to our brunette roots and now the youngest has been bold in going just a little more golden. Kerri did it as a gift for Christmas, and did a fabulous job. It's definitely different, but such a nice change. Thanks so much! (We attempted to take the last picture with better lighting so you could actually see the blond, but it's still hard to tell. Just take our word for it, there really is some blond in all that brown!:)

A brief note about our 2nd week in Ohio. Cody did awesome!!! He's the top salesman in our office at the present time. I'm such a proud little wife. We have our days down to a pretty good system. We wake up early, work out, get ready for the day, Cody studies while I make sure he's fed, and then he gets on the door about 1 p.m. He comes back to the office around 9:30 p.m. We're there for about a half hour and then head home. We eat dinner and then get ready for bed. It's a really late dinner but we've gotten used to it. It was a pretty tough week for me. Our sales leader was out of town and I was alone in the office all day, every day. Parts of the day are super slow, but I am imprisoned to the telephone. If it rings, I must be there. I may come up with a system where I let the boys know I'm out of the office for just an hour or something and they can call my cell phone for that time. At least it would let me get a few things done like grocery shopping, taking a run around the lake, breathing in some fresh air, haha. I'm grateful to have so much extra time though. I can't remember the last time I had so much time in the day to just do whatever. Definitely a great opportunity to read and catch up on my journal writing. I may start practicing the guitar more. I pulled it out last night and loved it. We're still enjoying our wonderful ward and met lots of new people yesterday. I wouldn't mind coming back to this area for dental school one bit. We love it here!

Well family, we miss you dearly! Life is so wonderful. Cody and I love being newly weds. We may just stay newly weds are whole life...it's simply too fun to want otherwise!:)

Loves! xoxo

7 comments:

Moon family said...

Love the highlights! You look beautiful but you didn't need highlights for that ;) I like to color my hair for the variety but I hate the maintenance. Sounds like you guys are really busy and working hard. I know how hard it is to be tied to the phone all day. I don't miss those days at all!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you are working out! I think you missed almost all your gym classes freshman year. The hair looks great!

Cody and Camille said...

Haha...I know! It was Monday - Thursday at 7:30 am! It was just too much. Cody has been a total stickler though. I'm motivated just to keep up with him:)

Marianne said...

THat is some pretty sexy hair Cam's. What a hottie!!!

malibumoons said...

I agree, newlyweds rock it up. i really can't see the blonde in your hair, but i am sure it looks hot.
man, does your butt get sore, sitting all day? your life sounds way exciting and different and it also sounds like you and Cody have lots of time together. it's great that you are working there too now.

Mom Moon said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Ohio. Have fun in Tennessee. Hope to hear all about it. Have you seen Rich and Vicki, yet? Of course, drive super safely. Keep awake, etc. I'm always glad to know when you're done traveling.

Moon family said...

Hey, we heard about your tire blow out-how scary! We are so glad to know you are both safe. Also, love the new look of your blog. Super cute!