Wednesday, June 11, 2008

*Fun Weekend!*



We had such a fun weekend full of great company and great food! Friday night we took another couple on our team out to Macaroni Grill. They're a super fun couple and keep us laughing. Megan was an office manager last year so we totally relate. Cody and I usually get home around 10:30 p.m. so they have made us dinner numerous times. They are so great! Poor Cody isn't getting very many home cooked meals so I'm glad they have helped us out with that!:) Our team surpassed their dinner goal of 38 accounts with a total of 51 serviced accounts last week! Saturday night, we all went out to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. We had such a great time! Cody and I actually passed on the cheesecake and ordered strawberry shortcake. I remember Dad ordered it last time we all went to Cheesecake Factory and was kind enough to share a bite with us. We absolutely LOVED it! Well, it turned out that they were out of biscuits so they gave us the tuxedo cheesecake for free! YUMMY! I love how fancy they make it...not to mention the two giant mounds of whipped cream they added!;) After everyone took off, Cody and I went crazy with the cream fight. I must say...I think I got him pretty good.

6 comments:

Mom Moon said...

You look like you are having such a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the moment. Brings back wonderful memories.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey guys!
Just wanted to say hi! Food fights are fun huh!?! We love the cheescake factory too...its yummy...expensive...haha...good thing we dont pay for it! Well hope your weekend is great. Miss ya guys
Price Fam

Moon family said...

You guys are looking great! BTW... Tag!

Marianne said...

I LOVE THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! So jealous!

malibumoons said...

nummy, you guys seriously got some good pictures.

Christine said...

how fun!!! you are totally making me hungry