Friday, June 13, 2008
*hUbBy TaG*
Thanks for the tag Jen! I love any excuse to brag about my baby!:)
1. What is his name? Cody Brannon Cutler
2. Who eats more? He definitely does! He's like a disposal;) Whenever I can't finish my plate or we need to get rid of something in the fridge, he totally takes care of it.
3. Who said I love you first? He did and it took me 3 weeks to notice! He did the 3 little hand squeezes (I didn't know it meant "I Love You" until he told me) and wrote 'C loves C' all over my homework. Once he said it, I finally caught on!:)
4. Who is taller? Cody by 4 inches
5. Who is smarter? I would say we both are in different ways. Our strengths tend to balance us out.
6. Who is more sensitive? Again, I would say both of us. I'm sensitive with tender movies and stories, but he is so sweet and kind about other's feelings...such a good example to me!:)
7.Who does the laundry? He does most the time. He does a great job with all my "drip dries."
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do in our Logan Apartment, but I'm currently sleeping on the left side. I think I just like to be closest to the bathroom!:)
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? I do but he loves to make his own little creations and never ever uses a recipe!
11. What meals do you cook together? Pretty much anything I cook. He loves to help out.
12. Who is more stubborn? That would be me!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? It depends, but usually him.
14. Who has more siblings? I have just one more sibling than he does.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do! Equally yoked.
16. What do you like to do together? Snuggle, go out to eat, jam on the guitar, play card games, pretty much anything!
17. Who eats more sweets? Me, for sure! (Except when it comes to ice cream...he's all over that!)
18. Guilty pleasures? Playing guitar during his DAT study time.
19. How did you meet? We were set up to do a Sunday school lesson together the first week of school.
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me to go golfing with him the day after we gave the Sunday school lesson.
21. Who kissed who first? Cody kissed me first.
22. Who proposed? He did and it was the cutest thing ever!
23. His best features? His gorgeous smile and blue eyes!
24. What is his greatest quality? He knows his priorities and always puts others' needs before his own, especially mine! Sometimes I have to force him to "neglect" me so he'll study for the DAT.
25. Tag? Christine Brady, Marianne Denney, Amanda Van Orden, Mallory Moon, Lyndsi Frandsen, Brooke Payne...GO!
Thanks for everything Babe! I couldn't ask for a better husband! You're the best. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
we do the three squeezes too, I Love IT!
I never heard of the three squeezes until now . . . must be a generation thing.
Fun to learn more about you and Cody. You are quite honest, I have to admit.
We miss you!
Happy (Future)Father's Day, Cody! Camille is blessed to have you as her hubby. It was fun reading all about you.
I figured you'd be a good one to tag for this one! I'm glad you enjoyed doing it. I agree, he is a great guy and perfect for you!
Hey Cody it's Mar! Congrats..your wife is so cute. When did you get married??
Just for the record, I like the different quotes you put on your blog. Also, did Aria get in touch with you?
No...did she have her baby?!? YEAH!:)
Camille, I am so glad that you found us! Your blog is so fun, where are you guys right now>?
Post a Comment