Monday, July 21, 2008
*wE aRe BaCk!!!*
We are back from our adventures in Italy and oh boy, do we have some stories to tell!?! However, I don't want to splurge any juicy details until we have pictures to go along with it. So you may just have to wait a little longer while we figure out our camera. For some reason, the printer in our office is not reading our memory card and we failed to bring out our USB cord to hook our camera directly into the computer. But have no fear... Casey and Mom C. are on the quest to find their cord and bring it out to Ohio. By the way, Casey is joining us in Ohio to sell for the summer and Derek is already here! We are having a blast and just love hanging with family. More to come! Loves from C&C!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you're safe and sound! Looking forward to more on your trip.
Hey sweetie! I am so happy for you that you got to go on an awesome vacation! I didn't know you guys were doing that! I am excited to see you update your blog with pics from your trip. ps...we got a puppy! She is so darn sweet...her name is Roxy and she's nine weeks old. She's like our little baby...we treat her like a queen!
TTYL
Lindsey
Can't wait to see the pictures! I've already loved the stories I've heard! I told Scott too and we just laughed! Thank you for the laughs!!!
yayayay! cant wait to hear it all...
Post a Comment