For those of you who haven't heard...I live with 3 men! We have a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment and 4 Cutlers jammed packed inside. As scary as this may seem, it has been so much fun! Not only are we Cutlers...we're suddenly a pirate crew! Let me explain...somewhere along the way of Casey's mission, the missionaries all started talking all pirate-ish. Pretty much a crazy accent sort of thing. It somehow transfered over to the night in Rome where we stayed up all night playing Phase 10. So now we got Pirate Larry (Cody), Pirate Sammy (Casey), Pirate Chunk (Derek), and Pirate Cami (me)... better well-known known as Crazy Cami:) It's stinkin' hilarious! I don't think we've gone one day without Casey singing some sort of pirate song while getting ready for the day. It cracks me up every time. Cody and I seriously love those boys. They've been great to have has roomies. They know exactly how to pull my heart strings too...just keep it all clean and picked up! Tee hee. I think I've turned into somewhat of a neat freak. If you knew me in high school, this may come as the shock of the century, but it's true!
Well now that I've jabbered on forever...let's talk about his past weekend! It was a total blast! We had date night at the bowling ally with Casey, Becky, and Derek. Afterwards, we went back to our apartment and enjoyed some brownies and ice cream. Derek made some of his specialty home-made burgers too! SO GOOD! It was great to meet Becky. She is super cute and easy to talk to. The next day we headed to Indiana to see the Danny & Monique Christensen family. Helen had just returned home from her mission in Germany and was having a homecoming party Saturday night. She also spoke in church the next day. Cody and I had only met Helen once before she left and were eager to get to know her. She was recently adopted into the family before Cody left on his mission. We really enjoyed getting to know her better. It was great visiting with the family. We just wish we could have stayed longer!
4 comments:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Fun recap.
Who would have ever thought you'd be rooming with three young men?
Good looking ones. . . life has it's funny twists. That's one way to get to know your in-laws.
Cody and you are going to have so many great stories to tell your children someday.
Well you can definitely tell they are brothers! They all look very similar. What a good sport you are! I'm sure it's more than a little crazy living with that many guys-especially brothers!
A neat freak and 3 brothers...how did you do it girl? Hats off to all of you for makin' it work!
It is fun to check out your blog every now and then and hear about one of our missionaries. Sounds like he was blessed with a wonderful wife! Where are you two? We are looking forward to the reunion in Oct...will you be able to make it?
Post a Comment