Friday, September 19, 2008

Photo Contest Winners!

We did it! We actually won the USU bookstore bag contest! Can you believe it?!?! They awarded one grand prize winner, 1st runner up, 2nd runner up, and four honorable mentions. We won the GRAND PRIZE!!! We were shocked, but way excited. Thank you family for all your help catching some great shots. We couldn't have done it without you!:) We turned in 14 photos and this one came out the winner!

9 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

The is awesome you guys won! So the question is.... What are you going to do with the prize money? I loved the pictures!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

AWESOME! I love the picture, grand prize was well deserved!

Marianne said...

So cool! you totally deserve it! All your picutres were so creative and fun. What was the grand prize???

Cody and Camille said...

$500 to the Bookstore! Haha...of coarse. So hopefully we have a lot of books to buy next semester:)

Mom Moon said...

Exciting . . . yoiu deserved it with all the efforts your went to . . . so where exactly were you when this picture was taken? Nothing like being incognito, Cody! I guess it's the bag that counts. You really had some great pictures to choose from. Congratulations!

Cody and Camille said...

The picture was taken in Dubrovnik, Croatia. They have a protective wall built in the 13th century that surrounds the entire city. The picture was taken on top of the wall. Oh, and that is the Adriatic Sea and the island of Lokrum in the background. Haha...I feel like I just gave a mini-tour!:)

Christine said...

Wahoo! Congrats!!! Ok- I just have to say that WAS one of my fav shots. You two are so creative. : )

Moon family said...

Way to go! You guys definitely deserved it with all the effort you went to. You had some very cool shots. That picture especially is so creative!

malibumoons said...

WOWZA! That is awesome. Seriously, that must of been a chore to always have that bag with you. But now, I bet you are happy you did it. Too bad it wasn't like a $500 shopping spree Aeropostale or Old Navy or whatever. I guess the book store is cool too though.