Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cutler Family Pictures

This past weekend was SUPER busy! Cody and I took off down to Nephi Friday afternoon for a recruting event and didn't arrive back in Logan until midnight. Saturday we woke up early for work, had family pictures in ther afternoon, a baptism that evening and then doubled up with Casey and went on a date. Sunday was Cody's 24th birthday! We had tons of fun celebrating with family and friends. Here are some pictures from the family photo shoot. More updates to come from the rest of the weekend:)

11 comments:

Moon family said...

Those are adorable! You guys are lookin' good, as always! I'm glad to see you doing your hair curly again. I like it that way.

Dan and Tara said...

Camille you look beautiful in these pictures! You look beautiful all the time haha. Looks like you joined a fun family!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

They turned out sooo good huh!! Great to hang out with yall this weekend! We need to do it more often. Anyways love ya guys..
Price's

Paul and Kyla said...

Love the pictures! They turned out so cute! I love your new blog layout too.

Mom Moon said...

Awesome pictures. . . love your Cutler family! What fun times together. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I, too, think your layout is way cute.

Anonymous said...

We are an awesome family!It was lots of fun. I look forward to seeing all the pictures. We hope to get ours soon. Which family picture is your favorite? Love Mom C

Marianne said...

They turned out wonderful! Cams you really are sooooo photogentic! You lucky girl!

Christine said...

Here, here, you are WAY photogenic. Love the couple shots...you make an amazing and beautiful duo!

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moon family said...

btw, thanks again for the "get to the pointe" shirt you gave me. I wear it all the time to bed and love it!

malibumoons said...

I LoVE THE PICS!! Nate wears that same tshirth as well.