Thursday, October 23, 2008

Love these girls!

These are the girls I work with...Erica, Elizabeth, and Jen. They are amazing and we always have so much fun together! Erica had tons going on this semester and had to leave the Aggie Connection. We have seriously missed her and just HAD to get together to catch up and reminisce. So we met up at one of our favorites, Costa Vita. Though the boys weren't invited, Cody was crazy excited because he knew I would bring home some horchata for him (his all time favorite drink from his days in Mexico). Well we ended up gabbing for three hours straight! We were like in our own little bubble with countless people coming and going, and we barely even noticed! Through the night we giggled, sighed, listened to each other's stories on the edge of our seats, and just about cried! What a night! Thank you, girls, for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

malibumoons said...

I'm glad you have some good friends up there. Where would we be without them? You look really happy.

Andrew said...

Horchata! Jameson is obsessed with that stuff! When we went to Bajio he would always get it, I couldn't have more than a few mouthfuls. It was very sweet and milkshaky... Anyway, sounded fun!