I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and just a couple weeks ago he turned 24! We had such a good time celebrating his life and partying up! The Cutlers were in town that weekend for family pictures and stayed for the celebration. We had church in the morning and then had the family over for dinner and cheesecake for a crowd! You Moons probably won't recognize it as such, but I did a little experimenting and made a double-decker version:) It was fun to play around with it, but I think it tastes way better in a 9x13 pan chilled in the fridge. Well anyway...we had fun chillin' with the fam and throwing around the football at the park after dinner. That night, a bunch of our friends came over for another birthday get-together. We had tons of pizza, bread sticks, and more cake! We have great friends and it really was so fun! In honor of Cody's 24th b-day I wanted to share 24 of the infinite number of reasons why I love and adore him.
- He is my BEST friend and knows me better than I even know myself sometimes.
- He surprises me all the time. I came home just the other day to a cute note on the front door and a spotless home! He seriously knows how to pull on my heart strings.
- He keeps our romance ALIVE!!! I feel even giddier than when we were dating!
- He is all about being equally yoked! We make every decision together and replace "I" and "my" with "WE."
- He can cook! He doesn't even use a recipe or measuring cups, and whips up a masterpiece in minutes. Amazing.
- He texts me "sweet nothings" every day.
- HE'S SOOOOO HOT!!!
- He tells me I'm beautiful when we just wake up... no matter how hard it is for me to believe it!
- He cares deeply about my happiness and well-being....this one is a tear-jerker for me.
- He ALWAYS kisses me goodnight.
- He is honest, kind, thoughtful, worthy, understanding, and so patient.
- He takes me on dates! He'll even call me up and let me know what time he'll be "picking me up." :)
- He does the laundry more often than I do!
- He is intelligent, dedicated, and cares about our success.
- He's organized and understands what a priority that is to me...tee hee.
- He puts my needs first.
- He is a wonderful example of righteousness and helps me to be the best I can be.
- He tickles my back each night until I fall asleep.
- He is soooo stinkin' cute! He gives me the cutest looks that just melt my heart.
- He chases me around the house, catches me, and then tickles me until I say the magic words:) No joke...it happens like every day.
- He is sooo funny. He actually has made me pee my pants...NOT kidding.
- He has his priorities straight....gospel, spouse, family, etc.
- He truly makes me feel like a queen every day.
- While we were dating, he told me how one of his biggest goals in life was to be the best husband possible. It may have seemed like a great "line" at the time, but boy has he proved this to be true!

4 comments:
Happy birthday to Cody! I bet it's nice for him to be spending his birthday there, and NOT during pest control season!
Love the new layout, by the way, it's adorable!
Happy B-day! You guys pretty much rock!
What a great hubby you have, Camille. You are very blessed. Can you imagine how excited your children are to join the fun and all the adorable things you two do?
What a cute idea to list the 24 reasons why you love him! You guys are seriously perfect together. We are so glad to have him be a part of this family! Happy Birthday, Cody!
(I love how Mom snuck in a little nudge about wanting more grandkids!)
Post a Comment