

Cody and I really enjoyed attending Grandpa and Fran's wedding. She is a lovely person and it was great getting to know her better. The ceremony and luncheon took place at a bed & breakfast across the street from the Manti Temple. The view was amazing! We especially loved spending time with Cody's extended family.


5 comments:
You are so pretty! I love your outfit in these pictures. You look just gorgeous.
You guys are just way too cute together! Happy New Year!
You guys are cute together . . . that's a given. So was there a color coordination ahead of time? Love the pictures.
How nice! You guys look great, of course. The temple square concert looked way fun too! We loved hanging out with you over the holidays.
What an incredibly photogenic couple you are. I LOVE the pics. YOu guys look great!
Post a Comment