Though it may not seem like it...this is actually a very late post. Cody and I have had our Christmas tree up since the day after Halloween! This may seem premature, but we really do just love this time of year! (I think I've mentioned this in the last 3 consecutive posts...not to be redundant or anything!;) Plus, we got our tree up pretty late in the season last year, so there was no messin' around this year! We just finished our outdoor decorating this week and just love getting into the season!:)

So we're still star hunting;) This ornament was the first ornament we accumulated as a dating couple two Christmas' ago. The letter 'C' is pretty important to us...let's just say it stands for Christ, Christmas, Cody, Camille, and Cutler!:)
I got the idea of putting our "Believe" sign in our tree from my sister, Marianne. She actually made this sign for me a few years ago for Christmas, and I've really grown to love it. We usually have it up on our wall next to "The Living Christ...Testimony of the Apostles." I think it's a perfect reminder of the season. Believe in Christ and remember why we celebrate such a wonderful holiday like Christmas.
All Done!:)
4 comments:
So cute! I love that you had your tree up so early. And don't be mad that I havent blogged our Christmas party yet because I only have one picture. Lame huh? We only got one shot on my camera before it died. So, I need to get the rest of the pics from you then I will blog it! Hope you had a fun weekend and I will see you tomorrow!
Love your Christmas decorations and the meanings behind them.
Lookin good. That "C" kind of looks like a moon too. woow..cool. I love that sign. I will have to start doing stuff like that when we are back on our own, doin our own thing.
I really am glad you decked your place out... we were kinda lame... but we did put stuff up eventually... I forgot to take pictures though! I wish I had now... When do we get to see your outdoor decorations? :D
Post a Comment