Friday, February 27, 2009

B-Day Weekend with the Moons

(Little Mailey with her ring-toss crowns)

I know my birthday is still a week away, but we celebrated it last weekend with the Moon family anyway! Andrew and I combined our celebrations making the party 2 times more special:) So we were a week late on Andrew and two weeks early on me...haha. My sister, Marianne, and her family came as well as my brother, Keith, and his family. Even my Uncle Rich and Aunt Vikki visiting from Ohio stopped by! It was a total blast of a party. We Moons know how to have a good time:) The best part is being with family! To my folks...thanks for the fun shopping trip and amazing dinner!

(Yes, Drew had 19 candles stuffed onto his brownie and I had 2 and 2 for 22!:)

4 comments:

Mom Moon said...

Thanks for capturing the moments. It was fun to be together. Treasured memories.

Andrew said...

Yay! Go us! :D

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Hey guys long time no see! I thought we'd see you at church today but to my disapointment you weren't there! But it looks like you had fun with your fam! I still have your money from the movie just sitting on my counter so I'll have to give that to you and I think we're due for another game night!

malibumoons said...

Happy Birthday Camille! Always looks like we miss out at family get togethers. Soon, you to will feel that void. It sucks, but there are so many things about moving away as well. Looks like you guys had a blast! You look so good as always!