Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dear Jenn

I miss this girl already! She left this last week for a WHOLE YEAR to adventure around in California! I guess this isn't saying much since we're leaving for Indiana for at least four years!:) But still! Jenn has become one of my dearest friends and life just isn't the same without her here in Logan. This is our last hurrah together at the good old Firehouse.

7 comments:

Mom Moon said...

Try to not lose contact with each other even if it's an annual Christmas card. I lost track of some of my dearest roommates from my BYU days and I regret it now. With blogging, you'll probably not have the same problem.

Jenn looks like a great friend. I feel sad you won't see each other for quite a while. I feel happy that you've enjoyed her friendship while you been at USU.

Thanks for the pictures . . . great memories for you both.

Mom Moon said...

Like the new pictures at the top of you blog, too!

Amanda said...

Wow, you had a great photographer.

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness. My parents left this morning and I choked back tears the whole time. Now I just crashed into my bed after my first day and I read this and am trying really hard not to just burst into tears! I really like it here and I am having a lot of fun but it has been an overwhelming transition. I just adore you and know that we will keep in contact!! Love ya :) P.S. Don't fret, a new post with pics and details about the move is on its way.

Moon family said...

That threw me off for a second! :) She looks like a cute friend. That's too bad she's leaving but I'm sure you'll be able to keep in touch with all the technology connections now days! It was great to see you guys this weekend.

Mom Moon said...

It was nice being with you and Cody this weekend. You two are great and we love you! Thanks for taking the time to stop in on Sunday, too. . . a bonus.

I'm enjoying the David Archuleta music on your blog.

Have a wonderful week.

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

You'll be so proud of me... I totally updated the blog! I guess that's what happends when I'm too sick to do the important design projects!