This past weekend my plans involved textbooks only. But then...when one of my exams was moved to a later date and Casey called inviting us to Wyoming because he was taking Kimber up, we couldn't resist the offer! So Saturday after work Cody and I made the drive to Green River after a stop at one of our favorite restaurants...the Italian Place. Every time we visit, everyone is SOOOO friendly and though the sandwiches are little too "manly-meaty" for me, I can handle half a sandwich and let Cody take care of the rest;)
Then it was off to Wyoming! When we arrived, it was BYU Cougar central! Seriously not cool for us avid USU Aggies, but I would say we tolerated it just fine. BYU won their game against the U which is a big deal for them so it was all good:)
Well after the game, Cody went running with Dad Cutler while Casey, Kimber, Karlee and I played an intense game of Trouble! This game is over a decade old but was a total blast! We even watched the home video of when the Cutlers got the game for Christmas in 1996...so funny!;)


After some crazy competition we had a yummy dinner made by Mom Cutler. I just love that sweet and sour chicken! It was delicious. Then to my surprise, everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" while carrying out a chocolately cake from the kitchen! This was totally unexpected being my birthday was still five days away! Thanks so much for the sweet surprise! I LOVED it!!!
After dinner it was more games and then off to the bowling alley! We bowled a couple games and then came back to the house for more games...what else! We played a hilarious game of Guestures and then even with it being 1 am we decided to jump in the hot tub. Casey, Kimber, Tayli, Cody, and I were cracking up with all the funny and embarrassing stories we shared. Poor Kimber heard it all! She was definitely broken in. Even after the hot tubbing, we still weren't done partying it up. We watched like two hours of shows and finally made it to bed by 4 am. We are crazy, I know! We felt the effects after church the next day and all crashed for a few hours after Sunday dinner. Before we took off, Cody cut Casey's hair and then we watched a bunch of Cutler family home videos. Oh my...were they funny! Well we rolled into Logan around 1 in the morning. It was such a great weekend!
(this is how Cody's carries his wife's purse... :) 

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMILLE!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO EMOTIONAL AT THE MOMENT, BUT I'M JUST REALLY GRATEFUL FOR YOU AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME THROUGH THESE PAST 22 YEARS.
LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND WITH THE CUTLERS. I'M SO GLAD THEY CELEBRATED YOUR BIRTHDAY. YOU DESERVED A BIG CHOCOLATE CAKE! I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE A CUTLER AND HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND IN-LAW FAMILY.
HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON:)
p.s. Sending you much love, well wishes and prayers to you on your BIRTHDAY!
Wyoming! Whoot! Whoot! Camille, I'm sorry that Green River is not that exciting - but it's always fun, and that's what matters. Hope you guys are doing great & best of luck this last semester! You're almost done!!! Having that bachelor's degree is such an awesome feeling!
That sounds like pretty much a perfect weekend to me! I'm glad you had so much fun. I just found out that I am coming home for a week in May. When are you guys moving?
Post a Comment