This has been my project for the past school year. When I first received the assignment, I was thinking, "how on earth is a little non-scrapbooker girl like me going to pull this off?" I have NEVER scrapbooked and have always preferred photo albums. So...I'm calling for help! I'm asking all you pros out there for your input and advice. Cody has been great giving his input, and though he has artistic abilities, it's not like he's an avid scrapbooker or anything! I realize I have a zillion pictures crammed on each page being that there are 93 ambassadors I needed to highlight. Keep in mind, this will print as a 12x12 book. Oh, and I'm sending it off for publishing tomorrow!:)
Just copy and paste the link below. Thanks!
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=e245b071-3048-61d5-e2db-8901f5a94c7b&productId=11&projectSponsor=152318
8 comments:
Camille! It's so cute. You did a really great job! I'm impressed :) Looks like you have a natural gift for scrap booking.
I tried to get on but failed twice. I would love to see it. I'm sure it's great.
Camille I think its fabulous and I am addicting to scrapbooking! You are talented hun! Send it to publishing with confidence in your heart!
Love love love it! You are great, and amazing . . . you should teach me :) (And even with the little pictures, I still could pick you out!) LOVES!
So so so so cute! I have been gearing up to start scrapbooking all of my college pictures. Can I just send them to you??
Camille! This looks so good! You did an awesome job! They picked the PERFECT person! Thank you for your hard work!
There are no changes that need to happen because that looks so great! Seriously, I'm impressed! Way to go, chica!
Oh you are all too nice!:) Thanks for the input! The book has been ordered and shipped. I'm definitely feeling more confident now! Thanks!:)
Post a Comment