Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


It was two years ago today that I made the BEST decision in my life.  Cody and I were sealed for all time and eternity.  It's hard to put into words what an incredible journey we have shared.  We have grown so close together and are more in love than I ever thought possible.  I am truly blessed to be Cody's wife; he is one in a zillion.  

8 comments:

Jessica Leigh said...

Hehe -- I love you guys :) I've already commented to you on the whole two years thing . . . Love it!

Jessica Leigh said...

Oh . . . and your family is great -- cute little Austin in his little tux! And chubby little Parker :) And I love your grandma. She's so cute. And I love the pic of us. And all the others too. (Especially the few at the end that you got from me! Yes!) And I love you! (I just watched the slide show . . . can you tell?) You are beautiful, by the way!

Mom Moon said...

Thanks for memory lane. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU WONDERFUL COUPLE AND FAMILY.

Dan and Tara said...

Cute Slide Show Cammy! Happy Anniversary! I swear we're still too young to have anniversaries! We're growing up so fast!

Christine said...

oh WOW!!! Your life is so incredibly exciting right now! Happy Anniversary! Happy Graduation! Happy having a Baby Boy! Happy Easter! and Happy Conference!

How are you feeling? The dessert big was looking good enough to eat of the screen...Austin totally wants to go to Utah just to eat the treats!

Good luck with the move and all that comes with getting acquainted with a new ward, and town, and area. You two are amazing!

Kimber said...

Camille!!!!! I hope you see this! Loved looking at all the neew stuf you've posted! I seriously haven't been on blogs in forever! I hope the drive went well for you guys! I thought aobut you two all Monday thinking "aw they're having to drive all day!" K, well we seriously need to chit chat soon! You two are wnderful! Start having fun in Indiana!!!!!!

Mom Moon said...

I'm missing you and Cody SO MUCH! It's one thing to know that you're in Logan and will see you soon, but it's a whole different ball game having you across the country and expecting your first little one. WE DO MISS YOU!

You two brigten our days, help us to laugh and enjoy every moment of life. Thanks for spending Mothers Day weekend with us. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT MUCHO!

Thanks for the updates while you travel. Loved the picture in the restaurant. I think you were in Iowa by then. You two are too much fun!!! Happy traveling. You should be to your new home soon. Yippee! Way continue to pray that everything will work out well for you!!!

Moon family said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are unbelievably perfect together and we love you to pieces! Hope you had fun on your anniversary trip (was it to Park City?) I also hope you guys are safe and getting settled in your new place. Can't wait to hear how things are going out there.