Graduation Annoucement Picture
I say "we" because I couldn't have done it without the support and encouragement of my hubs, parents, and family. Receiving your degree is not a one-man show. That's for sure! There were countless nights of endless studying where I just wanted to give up, and Cody helped me get through the "pain, suffering, and agony" as I always dramatized it;) Let's just say...Accounting isn't always daises and prairies!:) Thank you for getting me to this day! It feels great. We celebrated after the ceremony with a yummy dinner at Hamilton's. Thank you to everyone who came to share this day with me. It means a lot!:)




The infamous Lindsey...love ya girl!

Yay for Casey and Kimber for making the trip down to spend the day prior to graduation and the morning of with us! It was so fun to have them! To sum it up, there were lots of games and ice cream! (more on this to come)
Hamilton's
I will forever miss USU and the beautiful Cache Valley! It is here where I have had some of the best years of my life, countless memories, and made life-long friends. Goodbye Logan, Utah! You will always have a special place in my heart:)
10 comments:
Congrats Camille! I bet it felt good to graduate, so you guys can move on to better and MORE exciting things! Your grad announcement picture is SO cute!
CONGRATULATIONS! BEST OF EVERYTHING! YOU'RE AMAZING! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! KEEP LEARNING FOR LIFE . . . ACTUALLY, NOW IS WHEN LEARNING BECOMES THE MOST FUN . . . YOU GET TO STUDY AND RESEARCH WHAT YOU WANT TO THE MOST.
SO THRILLED FOR YOU AND CODY AS YOU EMBARK ON THE ROAD TO A DENTAL FUTURE AS P.A.R.E.N.T.S!
Congratulations! I am sad although that I did not get to see you again after. Just to busy of a day. I hope some day we find a day to catch up for reals.
congrats camille!! what a huge milestone! you have tons of great things happening in life!! hope all is well!
Congrats Camille! How exciting! You look beautiful! Hope all is well and Baby Cutler is cooking nicely! :)
Oh my goodness you are so pretty!! Congratulations on the graduation! That is so awesome. I need to talk to you soon! Love ya!
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. You go girl!!
Hey QT! I'm glad I made the blog :-) I miss you already...your darn cute and I will hope for your move to go smoothly. I can't wait to hear all about indy! call me...linz
Congrats Camille. That is a BIG deal. I remember graduating with my bachelors and it felt like I just accomplished so much! Perfect timing too with the baby in your belly. That would be hard to go to school and have a baby.
Congrats! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment