Saturday, August 22, 2009

*celebrating our baby boy*

I have been blessed with wonderful friends here in Indy. Last week, they threw me such a fun baby shower. We had a total blast with games, munchies, and gifts. It felt like 10 birthdays! Everyone was so generous. I love these girls! Thanks so much for a great evening of celebration!


*Compliments to Jamie for taking all these pictures!:)

4 comments:

Mom Moon said...

What wonderful new friends you have. Wish I could have been there. You'll be a "mom" before long. Wow, hard to believe the time has gone by so quickly. Much love and blessings to you, Cody and your baby!

Moon family said...

That is awesome that they threw you a shower! It looks really cute and fun! You are looking so good! I really miss being a part of all this baby action and miss you guys tons but I'm glad you are doing so well! Keep us updated. We love you!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Camille I can't believe you only have a month left! You look so darn cute and I'm so excited for you! It looks like you're having a fun time. Love ya girl

Andrew said...

Ok, so I have seen the pictures of you with a bump, but I still can't believe you are actually prego! I mean, you're two weeks away and I still can't believe it... Man it's weird. I don't know if I will until I can hold my wittle nephew which won't be for at least two years...