I can't believe how soon we will be welcoming our little baby boy into the world. I'm just over 33 weeks along and feel great. Our little boy is a big wiggler and loves to wrestle (kick his daddy's hands off my tummy). It is so cute to see Cody talk to our little guy every day just to tell him how excited he is and how much he loves him. We've read the many baby books we wanted to read, the nursery is almost completely ready, we attended our childbirth classes, and now it's just time for this little guy to grow a bit more until he's full-term! It is all so surreal thinking we are actually going to be parents! We feel so blessed and are thrilled to meet our little boy soon! Seven weeks and counting!:)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Only 7 more weeks!
I can't believe how soon we will be welcoming our little baby boy into the world. I'm just over 33 weeks along and feel great. Our little boy is a big wiggler and loves to wrestle (kick his daddy's hands off my tummy). It is so cute to see Cody talk to our little guy every day just to tell him how excited he is and how much he loves him. We've read the many baby books we wanted to read, the nursery is almost completely ready, we attended our childbirth classes, and now it's just time for this little guy to grow a bit more until he's full-term! It is all so surreal thinking we are actually going to be parents! We feel so blessed and are thrilled to meet our little boy soon! Seven weeks and counting!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Look at that belly! You are so close! Which is good and also the hardest.
Look at you rockin' that baby bump :) You look gorgeous like always! Congratulations and good luck with your last few weeks!
It will be here sooner than you know it!! Ha, you look cute!
You look awesome!!! I'm so glad you're feeling well! Your little guy is sure to be just adorable. It's so hard waiting!
Oh my goodness . . . Camille, how can you look so good when you're about to pop? Haha. Love you lots! I can't wait to see the little guy either!
Hey, I had fun at your shower... I need to email those pics to you. Oh, and I need to get you those baby jackets & snow suits for the winter. Cute clothes by the way...
Camille, I'm so excited for you! you will be such a cute mom!
Post a Comment