Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jaden's Newborns


These were taken when Jaden was just one week old.  We had hundreds of pictures to choose from and somehow narrowed it down to these.  We are so happy with how they turned out!  Thanks so much, Dawn!







































14 comments:

audrey said...

wow camille, those are AMAZING! he's perfect! oh and i love his cute little blue hat :) congrats again!

Jessica Leigh said...

Love, love, love! Awww . . .

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Those turned out so good...I think he looks a lot like you...he is too cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Marianne said...

OH MY GOSH! I love them Cams. I've being dying to see this post. You know me. What a precious little boy. I don't know if I could pick out a favorite. Did it take you forever to upload them? They are all so great. I bet you're glad to have those back. Good luck choosing which ones to print. Love you guys!

Kimber said...

oh my goodness! Casey and I just had so much fun looking through all those!!! those pics are so fun and so cute!

Green River High School said...

He's so cute! The pictures turned out really good. I think Jaden looks a lot like Camille. Ahhhhh, little babies are the best :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! You have an adorable little boy!

malibumoons said...

I love how they turned out. Especially the one where you and Cody are kissing him. Whoever your photographer was did a good job. I always regret not getting Kierscha's done when I see everyone elses. How precious!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

I love all the ones of him on his tummy with his bum in the air! They are all so cute but those are my fav! Miss you guys!

Mom Moon said...

Wow! Thanks for posting these. Very creative. It's amazing how much older he looks three weeks later. I love seeing all these pictures of Jaden and the happy parents.

Scott and Jamie said...

Wow, so many to choose from! She did a good job. I love the one where Cody's holding him and you both are looking down on him, so precious. I hope sometime I can hold him when he's awake! :)

Megan said...

Oh my goodness--those are so good!
I love the one with you and Cody kissing in the background--so cute! And all his little naked ones are adorable:)

Moon family said...

Love them! Seriously, I can't get over how adorable he is. You guys make really cute parents too! The photographer did a good job capturing that sweet love you have for him. They are all so cute!

Christine said...

I'm speechless...these are gorgeous!!! I could not choose, there are SO many perfect poses. Love this beautiful family!