Friday, November 13, 2009

*our new home*

Ever since Cody was accepted to dental school we have wanted to buy a home. So last March we made a trip out to Indy to go house hunting. Well after being refused a home loan until we could show pay stubs of a steady job here in Indiana, we bagged that idea and went looking for some place to rent. That's when we found and fell in love with our town home. Though we have loved living here, it is quite expensive. So once I started working, our dream of owning a home came to life again. However, being that I was huge, preggers, and working fifty hours a week, I was not up to the hunt or moving. So what did we do??? We waited until I was in the hospital just after delivering out little baby Jaden to start house hunting! Talk about crazy! Well tonight we closed on our home and tomorrow morning we move in!We are so excited and things have really fallen into place. It's been super busy getting everything set for the closing, packing, and taking care of our little babes, but we have been really blessed through the entire process. All the while, Cody is somehow keeping his grades up. Wish us luck for the big move tomorrow!

11 comments:

Kimber said...

oh my goodness! yay!!!! we need to come see it at some point!!!!!!

Jessica Leigh said...

Ahhh . . . so cute! I love it, from what I can see! Yay for the new-parents/-homeowners! Love your guts and miss your face :)

She Loves To Make said...

Congrats!

Lyndsi said...

It's so cute! I love it! Congratulations :)

Scott and Jamie said...

It's a really cute home! I can't wait until I see it all put together!

Mom Moon said...

Hope the move went well. I'm sure it will take time to get the "moved in" feel and it feels like home, but one step at a time, right? I don't know when you want to start having your mail sent there. An address would be helpful. Love you tons!

Mom Moon said...

p.s. It's a very nice looking house and I like the trees behind it. I miss the midwest at times like these. I actually am interviewing four students whose parents just moved here from Michigan, but the Mom went on a Chicago, Illinois mission. I love talking to someone that actually knows the same places I know from my "home". Love you bunches.

Moon family said...

Wow, that is crazy! What an exciting time though! Good luck with everything! I am seriously dying to hold Jaden! He is the cutest little guy!

Green River High School said...

SWEET!!!! Congrats! It's so wonderful to have your own home. Granted, it's a lot of work, but freaking rad at the same time. It sounds like everything went really well with the whole process! Ours was a pain in the butt, haha! Enjoy your new place :)

Lisa said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. It is a way cute house!! Can't wait to see how you decorate it!! :)

Marianne said...

Love the new place. The yard looks so nice and flat. That's the best kind. Miss you guys!